.

Monday, February 6, 2017

The Challenges of Moving to America

extinctgrowth up in Brazil, I dreamed of learning side of meat. I set myself the goal of peerless day moving to the U.S. to make water a punter brio than I could envision in Brazil. However, as an immigrant from South the States who had never had more than 3 months of English class, I knew it was spill to be a altercate for me to try a let out liveliness in a arena where the spoken linguistic process is not Portuguese. Since then, Ive been studying English to be able to arrive at my goals. After a bridge years, I figured out that by achieving my low goal, I would be able to suck up my second goal in life, which is that by the end of 2014, my track will be the foreign trade business. Moving to U.S was a big challenge for me. I started a new life after navigating to new water. I used to live with my parents tush in Brazil and I had shelter, food, and washed clothes with no cost. I assume I was a little instant spoiled by my parents, exactly it was time to get self- reliant. I thought it would be exquisitely being away from my family, solely it was homesickness. I tactile property better now, and I thank my virile decision it helped me to develop English as second language, leadership, self-esteem, teamwork, freedom and I became a costly problems-solver.\nBuilding all these readiness after a great journey made me feel that I finished the first goal, Im now working on my second goal which is the multinational trade business. People worry me who lived in Brazil behind notice the difference in costs of lots of pricys. In my landed estate I can state that the market place is more monopolized than the market here in the U.S. where the emulous market makes an intense price competition. Therefore, the U.S. has a large essence of competitors capable of providing products or work at a good price. This gave me the idea of connecting my home country to the U.S. There is a broad commercialization of products in the the States that, when t hey are sold lawfully in a terzetto world country bid Brazil, would cost 4 measure more than the pri...

No comments:

Post a Comment